Hands up if you have read ever single Top Shelf on Into The Gloss? *raises hand*
Now for the ladies (and gents) who haven't done that or have missed on the crucial ones, here is the six best top shelves on the site. Obviously all my own choice but they are all clear winners for different reasons aside from the obvious that they are all amazing women.
- Karlie Kloss - If you know me, then you will know how much I love Karlie. Ever since I started to read Teen Vogue before moving onto Vogue, she has graced the pages and runways with her long limbs. She's part of the reason why I wanted to cut my hair short, because she did it first. Take a seat and read all about her (small) skincare regime, her love for clarisonic face brush and her personal trainer. Now I'm left waiting for Karlies Kookies to come to London.
- Josie Maran - How can I not include the beautiful Josie, the woman behind the Josie Maran products? Having gone through a whole small bottle of her Argan Oil, I can vouch for how amazing it is. By looking at her top shelf, you can see she uses all of her own products and more. She expresses her love for oils and I'm with her on that, give them to me in face and hair form and I'm all over that.
- Jenna Lyons - If there's one Top Shelf which you read, it should be about the creative director of J Crew. Jenna Lyons is an icon in the industry and you can see why. With her signature bold glasses, you can find out what her secret skincare is (big hint is that she is also a huge fan of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser). If you read the comments, you'll also find out that for the J Cream advertorials, they use a lot of RMS make up.
- Selena Gomez - Now I didn't expect to enjoy this one as much as I did, I will openly admit that and now I love her a lot. I think this article alone proves how down to earth she is and in reality, she's just a normal person like the rest of us. Anyone who uses Unite hair products gets a pat on the back from me, as they're some of the best I've tried.
- Arianna & Christina Huffington - I remember reading this and thinking 'oh that's funny, they have the same surname as The Huffington Post' and that's because these are the geniuses behind the site. Take a peek into their bathrooms, their most used products and how they like to relax. A casual chat between mother and daughter, it's funny to read as it's so relatable.
- Caroline de Maigret - The Parisian queen herself, Caroline. You may have seen her recent book launch, her face of many shoots or her work as a music producer. Everyone lusts after the effortless Paris-chic look and here are the secrets how to achieve it. It's a lot easier than expected!
There are a few extra which you can't go without reading such as Alexa Chung, Gigi Hadid, Annie Kreighbaum (Editoral Director of ITG), Shailene Woodley, Emily Schuman from Cupcakes and Cashmere and of course Emily Weiss.