For all you beauty lovers, my beauty gift guide is finally here. Whether you're buying something for yourself or a friend, I've ensured that there's something to fit all budgets and that they're crowd pleasers.
- NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Set - £32 - Any lipstick lover would love to receive a NARS lip pencil set, which includes both limited edition and permanent collection lip pencils. Whether they are a bold lip lover or are wanting to try some new ones out, it's worth looking at.
- Tom Ford Velvet Orchid - £72 - This is one of my current favourite perfumes, I wear it nearly every day. Although I do love Black Orchid, Velvet Orchid is loved by many more as it's a lot more wearable. More feminine than the original, it's perfect as a day or night scent.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Duo - £17 - Four mini chubby sticks in a bright pink pouch for a low price, great idea for secret santa or a small extra gift for someone. I've been a huge fan of all of the chubby sticks and this set includes both the original and intense version.
- Becca Spotlight Kit - Shimmering Skin Perfector - £20 - Three mini Shimmering Skin Perfectors in all three shades available, what a beautiful way to try them all out! Having owned the shade Opal for a year or so now, I understand the hype but also know they last for a long time, so there's no running out!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat - £16 - If the person who you're buying for reads blogs, then they will most likely have heard of the ever so famous Lip Cheats. It comes in various different shades, most popular is Pillow Talk (which is on my Christmas list).
- Birchbox for Men - £25 - If one of the men in your life likes to try lots of new products, the Birchbox for Men is such a brilliant idea. After being a huge fan of Birchbox for a long time, I was excited to see this was released as I know one of my friends would love this.
- This Works Dream Team - £10 - Perfect for the one who travels quite a lot or sometimes is a little too stressed to have a good nights sleep. A mini version of both the Pillow Spray and Stress Less roller ball, they're great for hand luggage or to keep in your handbag for a little pick me up.
- Aesop Supple Gentlemen Kit - £70 - For the gentlemen in your life who needs a little push in the beauty section, Aesop has created a gift set including some of the best products for a man.
- Oribe Cult Classic Collection - £35 - There's always one girl in the friend group who is obsessed with hair and this is for her. A miniature of both a shampoo and conditioner, as well as the Dry Texturising Spray. All cult classics, as the name suggests, which many people are itching to try.
- Margaret Dabbs Pedicure Voucher - If you have access to the Margaret Dabbs Foot Spa, I would definitely recommend heading there for a pedicure. One of the best locations is situated in Liberty, you could send your best friend there for a luxury medical pedicure and she will thank you an hour later with her new feet.
What is one beauty product you really want this Christmas?