Sometimes you always want to do things but never get round to them. I've got a long to do list when it comes down to it but making time to do them is sometimes hard. Inspired by Rebecca's post, a list of things I want to learn to do or do something I haven't done in a while.
- Get the hang of Pilates properly. I've tried a few times and I enjoy it, it's just finding the time to dedicate to it.
- Sort my YouTube channel out and figure out if what videos I want to create. I enjoyed YouTube, I just didn't enjoy beauty videos so I need to find a medium which suits both me and my viewers.
- Invest in a new camera. The camera I currently use for all of my photographs is around 6 years old now. Still in perfect condition, but well loved and in need of a break.
- Invest in a GoPro. I don't need a GoPro, I just really want one and would like to think that by next summer, I have treated myself to one. The basic version isn't that pricey and they just look like so much fun.
- Learn how to budget and live a life in London. These both go hand in hand as I'm rubbish at budgeting but am always wanting to do things at the weekend. It is pricey to live in the city but I can afford it, it just means I don't have a savings account.
- Paint my walls white. So I've only just moved into a new flat in the past month but I'm already itching to paint my walls white. It would just make it a whole lot nicer but right now, it's too much hassle.
- Take more photographs on a film camera. I used to take photographs of everything but now I usually snap on my iPhone. A physical photograph says a lot more than digital.
- Incorporate more food and lifestyle into my blog. I've started this already but I definitely want
What is on your to do list?