Who knew that whittling down your luxury make up stand outs would be quite so hard? I do find that with some things you get something a little better with the higher price tag. As much as I love a good drugstore find, I find that my make up has become a little higher end so why not share what I think is the best.
- NARS Tinted Moisturiser - I have used this every day since I got it. It's not as light coverage as others I've tried and it sits somewhere underneath a light foundation which is definitely buildable. It leaves the skin with a semi-matte finish which looks like it's glowing from within. Believe the hype, I did and I'm glad.
- NARS Pressed Setting Powder - Another thing which I have not gone a day without using, whether that's in the morning or throughout the day. Perfect size to slide into your handbag but with a big enough mirror to see your whole face.
- RMK Living Luminizer - Put all the top three products together and you have yourself a perfect looking face. Gives a lovely dewy glow to wherever you pat it onto. Everything about this brand is lovely and perfect for someone who prefers natural products.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle - Not loved as much as I used to use it, but I still love it. If you like bronzey toned shimmer, you'll like this and it's amazing for a night out.
- Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Khaki - Possibly my all time favourite eyeshadow as I can create so many looks with it by simply adding in one other product. Perfect crease or sheer of wash colour all over the lid, add some shimmer and it looks amazing.
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Palettes - Another eyeshadow but for the palettes, Bobbi Brown wins hand down. I loved their Surf & Sand Collection and have you seen the Smokey Nudes collection for autumn? I love every single one of them, shades which can suit everyone. One stop shop for a smokey eye!
- Hourglass Brow Sculptor - Since getting it for Christmas, I have used it 90% of the days since. I have the shade Soft Brunette which is the perfect natural match for my brows. It has about a month left of usage and I will definitely be getting another one.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer - My first ever Benefit product and I still have it. I got it for Christmas, it's a classic and one of my favourite bronzers.
- Tom Ford True Coral Lipstick - I can't do this list without mentioning a Tom Ford lipstick, they're just divine. Ridiculously expensive but somehow I still manage to convince myself to buy them.
- NARS Red Lizard Lipstick - A new favourite at the moment but it made me realise that the NARS lipsticks are truly amazing. This and Funny Face, a bright blue toned pink are amazing lipsticks.
What is one of your favourite luxury make up standout?