Autumn is by far my favourite season, as you're still left with a slight tan from the summer but you can layer up clothing and start to enjoy a hot water bottle while it's grim outside. Autumn also officially starts every year on the 22nd of September which is also my birthday!
Some things I'm looking forward to this autumn...
• // My birthday, obviously, as I'm turning 22 and I can finally sing 22 by Taylor Swift constantly.
• // Travel! I have one trip planned already with a few weekends away in the pipe line.
• // London in Autumn is one of my favourite times as the parks are turning into beautiful colours and it's also my favourite weather to run outside in.
• // Seasonal berries is something always to look forward to and although blackberries are already blossoming, I will always head out to pick a batch of berries to make into a compote or jam. Sloe berries are also in season if you're keen to make your own sloe gin, my parents did this one year and it was delicious!
• // Knitwear and coats, finally. I'm looking to invest in a new Barbour this winter, especially as I've had mine for around 4 years now and it's still in great condition, but it doesn't keep me warm. On top of that, I've already been browsing the fisherman sweaters on ASOS.
What are you excited about for autumn?