Call me a homebody, or even a hermit, but I spend a lot of time in my room (the downside of not having a living room in our rented flat). Because of this, it means I am constantly looking for different ways of improving my room. I have a great set up as it allows me to have friends over as I have an area to sit on a sofa next to the window, but I also have a desk where I can work from. But there was something missing and that something was simply a shelf. A trip to IKEA later and I walked away with a new bedside table and a shelf ready to go up on my wall. I'm content with my room now, so with that, here are a few things from this week:
- Emily Weiss and Jen Atkins livestreamed a 'Live Top Shelf' late this week on Glossier's Facebook page. I'm dying to try out Ouai haircare, so I'm excited to hear that it's coming to the UK early next month!
- 73 Questions with Taylor Swift on Vogue's YouTube channel. That is all.
- British Vogue also introduced a new series 'In The Bag with', the first guest being the beautiful Taylor Hill.
- Charlotte Tilbury is releasing a new brow gel and I'm intrigued to know if it's good enough to replace my loved Benefit Gimme Brow. This video has got me thinking that it may do just that!
- I've spent too many hours reading this new blog find, Two Weeks in Costa Rica. All stemmed from the fact that my best friend and I have decided that we're going to Costa Rica soon!
- Reminding myself how hilarious this Broad City scene was!
- Also - GIRLS FINALE! Brilliant, but also feel like more could have happened in it. The next season is the final, so let's see what more Hannah can do.
- Prince George meeting Barak Obama in his personalised dressing gown & PJS is possibly the cutest thing I have seen in forever.