The warm weather seems to be back in London, although it's more humid than sunny, but I'm still fully enjoying it. After having a beautiful long weekend in the Yorkshire Dales last week where the weather was hot enough to catch a hint of colour, I've been hoping summer would return to London. I did a little spot of shopping yesterday, as I needed to stock up on Zara's organic cotton v-neck t-shirts (seriously the best bargain ones out there).
After not posting a snapshot in a while, I have so many interesting links I want to share with you all -
- The above photo was taken in the new Sophia Webster store, which is just as beautiful as you'd imagine it to be. After trying on the Bibi Butterfly flats, I was disappointed to find they were a little too narrow for my feet. So, are there any brands you'd recommend me to check out for flats?
- The team over at Glossier emptied their makeup bags for the camera on Into The Gloss. I'm obsessed with seeing what makeup people carry around!
- Have you seen Refinery29's YouTube channel before? I hadn't watched it until I came across the 'Try Living with Lucie' series which is uploaded every week. Every week Lucie Fink tries something new such as '5 Days of Exercise' or '5 Days of No Sugar'.
- My need to head to Costa Rica was just intensified when Pandora Sykes uploaded some snaps from her amazing honeymoon around the country!
- Speaking of Pandora Sykes, have you heard the new podcast with her and Dolly Alderton alongside The Sunday Times Style? The PanDolly Podcast launched two weeks ago and so far, I am thoroughly enjoying it. Particular highlights so far have been Tom Hiddleston dancing and all about the recent Cruise shows.
- Another podcast I am obsessed with is by Bella Younger, aka Deliciously Stella on Instagram! The Deliciously Stella Podcast talks about getting the glow and dissecting all of the ridiculous health trends.
- Laura Jane Williams, the lady behind the blog Superlatively Rude, had her first book launch this week and I downloaded it onto my kindle straight away. I'm a true believer in supporting people who I read on the internet and will purchase all books by people I love. The book, Becoming, is so good that I missed my stop on the tube yesterday as I was so stuck in the pages.
- Sophie over at Fashion Slave wrote about the Politics of the Morning After Pill and basically typed everything I have ever thought about that small expensive pill.
- One of my oldest friends, Luke, has started blogging about living in NYC whilst being a student and although I may be biased, he certainly gives an insight you don't always see.
- Have you heard that Drybar is set to do $100million in sales this year six years after opening its first salon? It's the main blow-dry bar which created the hype and many have to thank about it, it's now so easy to not wash your own.
- British Vogue went into Miranda Kerr's wardrobe and it was even better than you think.
- Can I quickly just mention Gucci Resort 2017 because I am 100% obsessed with it?