Boxing Day sales is something I've never bothered with. My mum has never dragged me there when I was younger and after hearing how terrible they are, I never go on Boxing Day and just check them out a little later. However, this year, after my sister mentioning how good the Space NK sale usually is, I decided to check them all out online. I don't particularly need anything so I wasn't looking for anything but I did find some good discounted products. Here is my pick of the best beauty sale finds.
1. Diptyque Eau Duella Eau De Toilette - Diptyque? Check. Half price? I'm sold. For half price, how can you turn down this brilliant deal on the Space NK website.
2. Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil - I've needed a new brow pencil for a while now. Mine is a little too chalk at the moment. I do have a powder I sometimes use but a pencil is best for me. With a little discount, how can I turn this down on the Space NK website too.
3. Shu Uemura Cream Eye Shadow - When they were £19, I saw them as a little too expensive but now they're £7.50, the quality is great and they're so creamy. Most importantly, they don't crease.
4. Redken Extreme Duo - HQ Hair always does well in the sales, I've ordered many things from this website and it's always been spot on. Redken Extreme is for dry and damaged hair, which is perfect for me so I'm thinking of a little purchase here.
5. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner - These are one of my favourite eyeliners as they don't budge until you wash it off. I'm thinking either the plum or taupe shade as I already have the brown shade.
6. This Works Perfect Legs Gradual Tan & This Works Skin Super Moisture - Both of these are products I've been itching to try out. I might wait until the summer to purchase the gradual tan as in this rain, I doubt I will be whacking my legs out any time soon. However I know that the Super Moisture is very thick so this might be great for a night cream.
7. Antirougeurs Jour Redness Relief Moisturising Cream - Yet another moisturiser? I know, but I really don't think you can have too many moisturisers for any occasion. This is created for dry to extra dry skin so when the snow hits England and it becomes bitter cold, this will hopefully bring my skin back to life.
So there's my top beauty sale finds from various different websites. The links I've put in the click through all lead you to a certain website called, Shopcade, but if you then click onto 'Buy', it will take you to the proper website such as Space NK. However, whilst we're on the subject, why don't you check out the website Shopcade. It's basically a Pinterest you can buy products through. Once you've added products, followed people, bough things through the website; you will earn points and money through the website, so that you can redeem products for free! So far I've redeemed some business cards for my blog as well as a Tom Ford Lipstick. I'm now saving my points for the Kindle HD Fire (yes, they really do give on of those away for free).
Are you going sale shopping this year or not? Let me know if you find any bargains!