So here it is again, my Sunday top picks of the week. I was about to say that I haven't bought anything this week but then I remembered I bought Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, oops. I'm stopping buying things until I get paid in a few weeks but it's so hard not to have a little look in places when you work in various different beauty halls across London.
1. Next Black Geisha Platform Shoes: I'm not really a heels type of gal, mainly because I can't walk in them very well but if you add a little (or a lot) platform, they're mine. I tried these on a few weeks back when I was at home and I loved them. I could walk in the perfectly and I just imagined all the outfits I could pair them with. When it comes to payday, these are going to be mine.
2. Laura Mercier Creme Eye Shadow in Alloy: When I was working, I walked over to the Laura Mercier stand to have a little peek at some of their products as I don't own anything from the brand and I fell in love with these creme colours. Often I wear just one colour all over the lid and this would look perfect with a little MAC Paintly pot underneath.
3. Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Blonde: I had been eyeing up the MAC eyebrow pencil in lingering for a while now but since I've been using kohl pencil for a while now, I think I want to stick with that. High street brands aren't the best for the shade range for eyebrow pencils and for £13, this doesn't seem bad at all.
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle: I was working next to MAC and ended up making a list of all the products I wanted and I came across this and thought 'why do I not already own this'. For the summer, I need it. Simple.
5. Topshop Studded Leather Purse: I've been looking for a new purse for a while now and although everyone seemed to love the one I'm using at the moment from my last post, it's simply not organised enough for me (I'm a bit of a freak like that). I've looked at this in store, loved it, but then looked at the price and saw it was a whopping £30. For a bloody purse? I don't think so. I'll be giving my friend Lucy a holla so she can get me staff discount.
I just realised at the end of this post that I say that 'I need these' things when in fact I don't at all, but we all do these things don't we!
Also, as I mentioned in my last outfit post, I was going for an interview for a beauty PR internship, well guess what? I bloody got it didn't I! I'm over the moon with it and I can't wait for the summer so I can be working there with the lovely girls.
So what have you been eyeing up this week?